The full notes on what's been fixed can be found below for an upgrade that includes upgrades to participant likenesses, controller reaction time and online stability.
Most notably, the clean-shaving version of Boston Celtics point guard Kyrie Irving is now available in the game. Irving's Celtics teammate Jaylen Brown, the Cleveland Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert and others also received new and improved leaves.
The full notes on what's been fixed can be seen below for an upgrade that includes upgrades to player likenesses, controller reaction time and online stability.
NBA Live 18 Patch Notes
Addressed a crash in Pro-Am Tour that occurred during a conversation with the Goodman League Commissioner after winning the league tournament.
- Addressed a crash in Pro-Am Tour that occurred during a conversation with the Goodman League Commissioner after winning the league tournament.
- Addressed a crash when a player would get to Level 50 League Hype.
- Addressed some player likeness issues.
- Addressed an issue in which a user could turn off auto-subs and cause the CPU to stop making substitution.
- Addressed some idle issues with some instance of dribbling and hands-up animations.
- Made improvements to the look of a player's first step out of triple threat
- Improved responsiveness for pull up jumpers
- Improved responsiveness when catching and shooting
- Improved responsiveness on right stick shot contests.
- Updated and Tuned dribble content
- Improved overall online gameplay stability
Live Ultimate Team Update:
- Updated player ratings on items to better reflect important attributes.
- Removed Passing
- Added Post Offense (POST) to show how good a player is at getting to the basket and scoring from the post.
- Changed Shooting (SHT) to Mid-Range Shooting (MID) to better reflect a player's ability to score off of mid-range jumpers.
- Changed Dunking (DNK) to Finishing (FIN) to better reflect how well a player can score around the basket with dunks and lay-ups.
EA Sports continues to enhance what was already a resurgent entrance at the NBA Live series. If there's any way to flesh out the franchise mode and add more content to Ultimate Team, it may go a long way toward improving your general experience.
With the update goes for NBA LIVE 18, players needs to pay more attention on the latest news for NBA LIVE 18. And, we believe that more players need NBA LIVE 18 coins during the in-game challenges. Although there are various ways in getting nba live 18 coins during in-game event, the most convenient means of getting nba live 18 coins is to buy coins from online store.